Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome One and All



     Finding my voice is a way for me to finally join the twenty-first century. It is a way for me to    share with you, the reader, as well. If you are like myself in that you haven't expressed yourself yet because of one reason or another, then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to inspire you.
     For the moment, I will keep this introductory message short as this was rather a long thought out spur of the moment step I have taken to get the creative juices flowing again. Yes, I like to write and am venturing into strange waters with this type of format.
     It is my intention to try my best to post something new every few days with an eventual and ultimate goal of posting something new each day. For the time being, if you'll bear with me, I'll do my best to make this site a comfortable and welcoming place for you to stop by and relax, read and maybe ponder things for awhile.
     Thanks for dropping in.

Chelle Munroe©
November 15, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment