Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello Everyone!




If this is your first time visiting, "Welcome". If you have been here before or are a follower, "Welcome Back!"
I want to thank all of you for taking a moment out of your day to spend with me and for giving me a chance to take your mind off your every day activities.

It is my sincerest hope that you will find something here that you enjoy be it a story, poem or essay. For those of you who are new, I want to point out that unless the postings are marked "Personal Essay" or "Personal Opinion", they are fictional. Also, feel free to leave a comment or to become a follower as both would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, if the stories here truly appeal to you, I ask that you please take a moment and share the link with your family and friends that they too may come and visit; read an article or two; and sit back and relax; and may all of you find a warm welcoming place to revisit over and over again.

Sincerely,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment